MedicalSlide™ | High-Performance Sliding Door Systems
The MedicalSlide™ is a high-performance sliding door system designed for the medical industry. Our systems are primarily used in healthcare facilities, VA hospitals, urgent care buildings: exam rooms, restrooms, patient rooms, and more. This hospital sliding door system is designed for use with any 1¾” door with optional sidelites and transoms.
Delivering Durable, Reliable, and Cost Effective Sliding Door Systems
Architects, designers, and health care facilities are seeking a sliding door system engineered to stand up to daily use and perform to the design and function intended.
ModTrax MedicalSlide™ features a surface-mounted top hung system with dual independent 1¼” quad ball bearing rollers and dual soft closers that are removable without removing or readjusting the door.
Removable soft closers are cycle tested over 150,000 times.
Standard ball bearing rollers hold over 300 lbs. per door.
MedicalSlide™ saves medical facilities 9 to 30 sq. ft. per opening.
Sliding door systems have become more and more popular over the past several years due to their design, ability to save space, and many options. Unfortunately, many of these tracks have issues with performance, installation, cost, repair & warranty.
ModTrax has collaborated with architects, designers, and installers to address these issues and enhance numerous features, setting a new industry standard.
- Pre-assembled track system set to the clear opening
- Soft closers that are removable without removing or readjusting the door
- Acoustic & smoke gaskets options
- Space saving low maintenance design
- Ball bearing rollers & guides
- Installs in 6 easy steps… without a certified installer
- Fits any door manufacture, endless door, & hardware options
- Custom auto door gaskets for the bottom of the door and head of the jamb
STC Rated Options: from 32 to 39 depending on your clients’ needs and budget.
“We cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking that created them.”
— Albert Einstein
Here are just a few of the problems the ModTrax™ MedicalSlide™ door system solves:
- Pre-assembled track for quick installation
- Pre-loaded soft closers set to the clear opening
- Includes shims and hardware for easy installation
- Pre-drilled track and door pocket so no aluminum filings get into rollers
- Does not require a certified installer
- Simple 6-step installation guide
- Active safety features at each end of the track
- Anti-vibration hardware prevents parts from becoming unsecure
- Robust soft closer which prevents failure
- Heavy-duty door stops prevent slamming and protect users
- Integrated trigger arm ensures safety and less moving parts
- ModTrax Care Plan for extended warranty
- Soft closers that are removable without removing or adjusting the door
- Replaceable gaskets in the door pocket and jamb
Contact us for more info or to set up a product knowledge class.
Ask about our ModTrax™ Care Plan.
Standard System Features
- Pre-assembled track set to the clear opening
- Aluminum case opening with integrated permitter gaskets
- Vertical door pocket, integrated gaskets, and seamless cap
- (2) adjustable, removable soft closers set into the head of the track
- (2) independent aluminum roller guides
- (4) 1 ¼” ball bearing nylon wheels and built in 1” trigger arm
- (2) custom heavy duty hanger brackets
- (2) 2” x 2¼” heavy duty aluminum door stops with dual rubber bumpers
- (1) 7/8” concealed ball bearing floor guide
- (1) 1” aluminum track to be concealed in bottom of door
- (2) active safety features
- Anti-vibration hardware, gaskets, shims & instructions
- ModTrax Care Plan
- Custom sidelites & transoms
- Auto door gasket at the bottom of the door
- Auto door gasket at the Head of the jamb
- Enhanced gaskets
- Mechanical self-closer
- Automated closers
- Custom design systems
- ADA compliant hardware
- Limitless glazing options/blinds/white boards
- Lead lined option
- Space saving
- Soft closing
- Endless clear opening sizes
- Pre-assembled track
- Pre-drilled track & jamb
- Heavy-duty ball bearing rollers & guides
- Independent removable soft closers
- Active safety features
- Easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Fits any 1 ¾” commercial interior door
- Ability to match hinge doors identically
- Aluminum stile & rail doors
- Wood stile & rail doors
- Acrovyn, VT, Edger’s, Masonite
- Custom doors
- Oversized doors
- Flush pulls
- Surface pulls
- Key locks with SFIC options
- Privacy locks (with or without indicator)
- Self-locking, self-latching mortise
- Single action egress
- Magnetic lock with key card
- Electrified lock with built-in power transfer
- Surface pulls with mortise lock
- Antimicrobial coating available
High-Performance Sliding Door Systems